The Heavy Equipment Comparator: Standardization of Fleet Metrics - CFMA & AEMP
Nov 2, 2022 - 3:00 PM (ET) - Live, Online
Hosted by CFMA
About this Event
Wednesday, November 2, 2022
3-4:30 PM (ET), 12-1:30 PM (PT)
Fleet management can be a challenging business area to manage and improve. Balancing the size and composition of your fleet with effective maintenance practices, maximizing equipment utilization, and optimizing fleet costs are key components to successful fleet management. Analyzing the complex relationships among these key business practices requires standardization along with insightful analytics.
In this webinar, the presenters will outline standardized industry metrics established by CFMA and the Association of Equipment Management Professionals (AEMP), which will define nine key business areas and 32 metrics to effectively manage and improve your heavy equipment fleet. The Heavy Equipment Comparator will establish:
- Common terminology, standard terms, and definitions
- Standard calculation and formulation methods for metrics
- A common platform to benchmark peer performance
- Industry averages and Best in Class key performance indicators (KPIs) for comparison
After this session, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the history of CFMA and AEMP’s metrics project including the selection, development, and methodology of KPIs
- Learn about the nine major categories of measurement
- Realize the benefits your company will gain by participating in the survey
- Gain a ”sneak peek” of the survey while obtaining resources and suggestions for data collection
- Create a timeline and strategy for next steps
Level & Prerequisites
This is a group-live program at the Basic Level. No prerequisites or advanced preparation is required.
Earn 1.5 CPE credits in the field of Specialized Knowledge.
CPE can only be earned by attending the live session. CPE is not available by watching the recording.
Who Should Attend?
- Risk Managers
- Business Owners
- Professional Advisors
- Free for CFMA Members
- $69 for Non-Members